Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Movements!

So, I haven't really posted about this because I wanted to be sure about what I was feeling, but I have been feeling kicks!!! I felt the first real one on June 24... I had felt little movements and flutters before that, but this was the first time I felt an actual kick! She even did a little dance when I layed down last night... I think she was nestled a little too close to the side and she must have felt pressure when I laid down because it felt like she was fighting me to get up :)

Doctor appointment tomorrow! Hopefully they schedule the ultrasound for tomorrow as well!!! We are so excited (and I really want to start shopping!) :)

HALFWAY THERE! Except I have been having really strange feelings and dreams that she is going to surprise us early and make her appearance in October. Who knows how certain that is, but it's a feeling.

1 comment:

  1. Are we using "she" because you really want a girl? Or "she" because its a hint to the rest of us?

    ReplyDelete