Sunday, June 27, 2010

change of plans

Yesterday I had big plans to be in the kitchen making glorious new recipes and trying new things. Unfortunately, pregnancy hormones and sickness took over my body and I spent most of the day crashed on my couch.

Lunch was a wonderful plate of leftover pork chop and baked potato, once again done up with butter, sour cream, and cheese. I am in love with potatoes, I swear. So good! I didn't take a picture of this, but it looked similar to my plate last night minus the corn, salad, and fruit (you know, everything that made it healthy). :)


Dinner time eventually rolled around and I had no ambition to whip up something delicious and new so I resorted to my box of Morningstar Farms chik'n patties and some left over mac & cheese from lunch yesterday (not mentioned on blog). I also finished off the remainder of the fruit bowl and killed about three glasses of water!

I only ate about half of the chik'n patty and 3/4 of the mac & cheese, but I just was not feeling good.

I also must confess that around 10, I had to have some ice cream so I ran out and got my favorite Ben & Jerry's. I took about three bites to realize that really wasn't going to cut it either so it is sitting in the freezer waiting for me today!



Here's hoping for better cooking and healthier eating today! I would definitely say that is the hardest obstacle that comes with being pregnant, you just really cannot pick out what you want to eat. :( That's okay... I'm halfway done! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment