Monday, June 7, 2010

Fun with Fruit

I've been trying to incorporate more fruit into our diet, but in fun ways.

So far I've come up with fruit pizza:


Crust:
sugar cookie dough

Icing:
fat free cream cheese
fat free whipped topping

Fruit of your choice, I used: strawberries, kiwi, blueberries, and banana.

It was absolutely delicious, and the boys LOVED it... so it will definitely be making a reappearance. Next time I will be making a homemade crust. :)

Then I tried some parfaits. I figured these would be a great hit because everyone here likes yogurt and fruit.


Dannon All Natural light vanilla yogurt
strawberries
blueberries
fruit and nut granola

A definite success!!

I also made Brent and I fruit smoothies the other night with the rest of the fruit since it was going bad, and lets be honest.. fruit smoothies are always amazing!!

No comments:

Post a Comment