Thursday, June 3, 2010

Baby Update!

I am officially at 16 weeks, almost halfway there!!

We had a doctor's appointment yesterday and got a great report - my weight gain is perfect, my blood pressure is perfect, and Bean's heart rate was perfect. :-)

They scheduled our next appointment, and told us when they were setting up the next ultrasound... however we are keeping the dates quiet so it can be a surprise for everyone!

Weigh In:
12 weeks (Doc's scale): 176.0 lbs.
16 weeks (Doc's scale): 178.6 lbs.
So far I have gained about 5 lbs. according to teh scale at the doctor's office - not too shabby! :-)

My bump is definitely growing, even Brent's shirts are getting kind of tight on me - yikes!

Brent started his new job as Assistant Manager yesterday!

I also started another blog - you can read it if you are interested, it's going to be more of a blog for our journey to a healthier lifestyle. I will post recipes, pictures of the foods I make, and other little tidbits about eating and exercising and how we get healthier as a family. Here is the link: http://sugarandspicebites.blogspot.com/

Everything else is great

1 comment:

  1. So are you totally putting your wedding on hold now, or do you still plan on getting married in October 2011?

    ReplyDelete