Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Eleven Weeks

11 WEEKS!

Weigh In - 172.8 lbs, a 0.8 lb. loss! I know I'm not supposed to be losing weight right now, but I think most of it is because I have NO appetite, so I am not eating a ton of food, and I normally have to force things down because nothing sounds good or appealing. AND I have been up and moving, walking, cleaning, etc. this past week which is quite a change from being on the couch all the time. So, still healthy.. and at this point I have only gained 4 pounds since pre-preggo weight! I'll have my "official" weigh in next week at the doctor.

According to some websites, I am out of my first trimester at 12 weeks;others say 13 weeks, and some say that the second trimester officially starts at the 14th week. So much variance. Regardless, I'm still taking it easy at least for the next couple of weeks.

My symptoms have still basically been non-existent. I have noticed that I have really bad back pain. I had lower back pain pre-pregnancy, but now I'm noticing it right in the middle of my back. I'm trying to avoid taking any kind of medicines right now, so Brent has been wonderful and gives me about 4 back rubs a day! He's such a sweetheart :). I have been less exhausted recently. I still get tired and have to take breaks, but I've been up and doing things for the past couple of days and have not had any issues. And while I am still having aversions to almost every food, once something is made I can sit down and eat it and it usually holds really well! Now I just need my appetite to come back because as of right now, I am not eating all that much. I am also noticing that most of my clothes are not fitting anymore. Even my sweatshirts, which are normally big, are fitting rather snug in the tummy area - baby bump on the way! :-)

I have made great progress on the house cleaning! Still a long way to go. Megan says that I am nesting already (which I totally deny!) because I have things EVERYWHERE! I just say that I'm trying to organize and sort so that when it comes time to move we have less to do, especially since the farther along I get the less I will be able to help out. This means that I am trying to end my pack rat days... I bought a paper shredder to destroy old documents that have just been laying around, and some HUGE rubbermaid tubs for easier storage.

Speaking of moving, we looked at the house. It was not bad, but neither or us were super impressed. It would require A LOT or work on our part both indoors and outdoors.. so I think we have decided against that one. We found another house in Alma that we are going to go look at in a few weeks once things settle down. We have also found a great townhouse in Mount Pleasant, less that 1/4 mile from where we currently live! It is a 3-bedroom, 2.5 bath with full basement, two car garage, and private backyard - fenced in with privacy fence. This place sounds absolutely perfect! We are going to try and go see it in the next week or so. We never made it by to look at the car, but we are positive that the Uplander is definitely what we want! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment