Wednesday, April 21, 2010

TEN weeks!

I am officially at 10 weeks. So close to being out of the crazy first trimester! YAY! I'm hoping that things will get easier as far as my eating habits and my crazy emotions... doubtful, but I can hope. :)

Today also marks the day that Bean is officially a fetus and no longer and embryo! She's about the size of a plum - 1 1/2 inches long, and weighs about 5 grams (or .18 ounces).

Megan also let me in on a cooking secret yesterday... if I want to make cookies I can substitute bananas in for eggs (1/4 cup banana = 1 egg)! That way I can still indulge in a bite of the cookie dough if I want. :)

I am also officially off of bed rest today. Unfortunately I woke up feeling like poo. My tummy hurts and I can't find anything that will sit well. I'm hoping that I find something that at least sounds good because I feel like the substance will make me feel a little better. I was also stuffy and had a headache :(. Brent decided he would just stay home from work today and take care of me. I love him! If I start feeling better later I want to try and go for a short walk. I am going to try and walk every day... this will be good for me!

Since it's Wednesday, it was also weigh in day.
Current weight = 173.6 lbs. Only a 0.4 lb. gain since last week! This is good since I haven't been eating very well and I haven't done much exercising or moving around. This makes me happy!

It looks like it's going to be another gorgeous day! Looks like spring is finally really here. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment