Friday, April 9, 2010

long day

Today felt like it went on forever! I am definitely not a fan of the bed rest. :(

I woke up this morning still spotting a little, so I decided to not go to class. I lounged on the love seat most of the day, so I could prop my legs up on the arm. Brent made me a bowl of cereal and a banana this morning, but I just couldn't stomach it. None of it tasted good. Finally around 1ish, I got a craving for Spaghetti-O's. Brent ran to the store for me, and I went through three cans and they all stayed down and tasted good! (YAY!)

I started feeling a little better in the afternoon, so I tried to pick up the house a little bit after Brent left for work. Apparently this was a bad idea, because I got cramps in my stomach and legs after about 10 minutes, so I laid back down and fell asleep. I woke up again when Brent got home and noticed spotting again.

Brent and I were both kind of worried, so he called my doctor's office and spoke with the doctor on call. She said that it is probably just normal bleeding since I am still so early in the pregnancy. She reassured us that since we had already seen the heartbeat and been given a heart rate that the rate of miscarriage dropped significantly - good news! However, I guess that just means I'm really going to have to take it easy the next few weeks and hope this eases up - another seven months of laying on the couch would be awful! :(

No comments:

Post a Comment