Monday, April 19, 2010

April Showers...

Today has been less than thrilling.

I'm pretty under the weather today. I woke up not feeling good at all. I tried making waffles and eggs, but it didn't really set well and I didn't finish either. Even my chocolate milk hasn't been hitting the spot anymore. My stomach feels sick (not cramping, just blah) and I've been having chills. However, they don't stick.. I get warm then cold. Kind of irritating actually. So I've been laying on the couch for a good part of today.

Finally nachos sounded good, so Brent ran to the store to get the supplies so we can make them again. I'm really hoping they set well because I feel really hungry and nothing is sounding appetizing. :(

2 days until I'm into my 10th week! :)
16 days until my next OB appointment! :)
19 days until I GRADUATE!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment