Sunday, April 11, 2010

Baby Names

Here are a list of potential baby names we have so far. Feel free to give us feed back on them... your favorites, one's you hate, whatever. :-)

GIRLS!
Adrienne
Alexandria
Alexis
Annika
Ayla
Brooklyn
Carleigh
Felicity
HAZEL (hehe)
Jaelyn
Jayden
Jordan
Caydence
Leia
Luna
Madisyn
Morgan
Nadia
Natalia
Nathalie
Riley
Serenity
Shelby
Skye
Sydney
Trinity
Verity

BOYS!:
Alexander
Blake
Brody
Cameron
Dean
Dexter
Ethan
Gavin
Jordan
Kyler
Logan
Luke

Our list of girl names is longer, because we are hoping for a girl. That is also only one list of names we've gone through... we have a baby name book that we will eventually get around to reading so our lists will probably grow. Let us know if you have any other choices you think we should consider. :-)

1 comment:

  1. You've inspired me to re-start my dietetics blog. Now that I have gotten an internship, I want to document my journey. :)

    As for the names, my brutally honest opinion.
    I'm not a huge fan of "weird" names for kids. I feel like celebrities overdo it. I just like traditional names. I don't mind twists on spellings of names, but totally offbeat names don't appeal to me.

    That being said, I love these names for a girl: Adrienne, Alexandria, Alexis, Carleigh, Madisyn, Morgan, Nathalie, and Skye.

    The only Riley I know is a boy, and he's named after a gun.

    For boys, I love most of them, actually... the only ones I don't like are: Cameron, Dean, Dexter, Kyler, and Logan.

    There's my two 1/2 cents. :)

    ReplyDelete