Thursday, April 15, 2010

Made in the 80's!


Yesterday I felt really good!!!! I managed to get almost all of the laundry caught up, folded, and put away. I got the kitchen clean. and started on the rest of the house.. which isn't actually too bad.

Brent and I were also able to go to the HATS 80's Party, kind of a fun end of the year get together for the group! It was really fun! I did spend a lot of time just sitting on the couch, but it felt good to be out of the house for awhile. When we got back home, I just felt really tired and my back was sore. I also really really really wanted Taco Bell, so we went out to get me some. Tasted delicious at the time, but my stomach is making me regret it this morning! However, aside from the upset tummy I woke up feeling good... YAY! I'm still going to take it easy for the next couple of days and not push myself, but I feel like starting next week I can be up and moving around normally again - well, without exercise and lifting and stuff like that...

Oh! and my next OB appointment is 3 weeks from yesterday! Hopefully that means more pictures of Bean are coming soon! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment