Sunday, April 18, 2010

Sunny Sunday

The past few days have been quite the emotional roller coaster.

Thursday was really taxing, but I'd rather just not get into in this blog.

Friday was quite possibly the busiest day I've had in awhile, especially since I am still technically on bed rest until Wednesday. Brent and I went grocery shopping at Sams and Wal-Mart, then had lunch... Applebee's was delicious! I had a chili and three-cheese chicken penne. It all tasted so good while I was eating, but later my stomach felt very bloated and gross. :( Can't wait until I'm out of this first trimester and the nausea settles itself down. When we got home I laid down on the couch. I turned on the tv, but I was out before I even had a chance to find something decent on. I slept until around 9 when Brent got back home. He and I watched tv for awhile, then decided to go to bed around 11 since he had to work at 7 Saturday morning. Well I stood up to adjust my blanket and sent my water flying off the table. Normally this wouldn't be terrible, but since I had been through a lot the day before and since it had been a long day for me I just lost it and started crying. He hugged me and settled me down, until I layed back on my couch and went to adjust my foot pillow. I noticed a black spot on my leg... IT WAS A TICK!!!!! ew! This is bad enough with I'm not pregnant and overly emotional, but I immediately lost it again. Luckily it was still just crawling around and hadn't actually bitten me yet, but I was still very upset about it and completely convinced there was a nest of them in my couch. Obviously there wasn't, but I barely got anymore sleep that night.

Saturday was very lazy. Brent worked from 7:30-4:30, and I basically never left the couch during that time, except for my 37 bathroom trips (exaggerating, but still.. it's almost like I live in there nowadays). He got home and I had a giant craving for nachos! So we went back to Wal-Mart and got stuff to make nachos, which tastes SOOO good. We also watched "Yes Man" and "The Men Who Stare At Goats", both were very very good movies!

Woke up this morning, and watched "Couple's Retreat", another great movie! Now we are relaxing waiting for the Red Wings game at 3, then Brent works 4-9. It has been a very nice weekend, and a very relaxing few weeks.

Not much else is new. Still no bleeding since last week (YAY!) Still no throwing up. Still downing syrupy chocolate milk like there is no tomorrow. I've also been feeling a lot better, just extremely exhausted.. so it's been an easy 9 weeks so far, only 30 weeks to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment