Sunday, May 2, 2010

Under 200!


Whitney bought this ADORABLE onsie for Bean! We LOVE it! :-)

We are now officially UNDER 200 days until Bean arrives, at least until her actual due date.. hopefully she decides to come out on time.

I've been feeling a lot better. I'm really only nauseous when I first wake up, and that wears off after I've been moving around for an hour or so. I'm handling food much better, and some things are even starting to sound good! Big improvement, I would say.

Brent and I have been doing some major spring cleaning around the apartment. Mainly because we want everything to be nice and together for when we decide to move because I'm not going to be able to help much as time progresses, especially if we wait until our lease ends and move in October. So, we have been going through everything, organizing, cleaning, and tossing. The place is looking great!


I have also been cooking and baking again! Today I made slow cooker lasagna, a nice salad, garlic cheese bread, and mini strawberry cheesecakes! It was sooo delicious. It is also what I'm planning on making next Friday when lots of family will be in town for my graduation!!

And since it's been almost a week since my last update (SORRY!) here are some more pictures:

Kenji likes napping with me on the couch :-)


Still no updates on the townhouse or any other houses.
Both of our finals are on Tuesday and then the semester will be over for us!
Brent successfully finished his last shift ever at Wal-Mart.
and now we are anxiously awaiting our OB appointment on Wednesday morning, since I will be at 12 weeks we should be able to HEAR the heart beat! We are SOOOO excited for this. However, we were informed, during the first ultrasound, that I have a tilted uterus, and that it may be very difficult to hear the heartbeat until later on... so, if that is the case we are hoping for another ultrasound and an update picture of Bean! :-) Win, Win either way I say.

No comments:

Post a Comment