Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Ultrasound!


We have been extremely nervous, well.. I have been extremely nervous, Brent has remained his usual optimistic self. However, this morning I woke up spotting and we were both kind of worried.

I already had an appointment scheduled for tomorrow, but we went in today just to try and have our fears eased.

Well, good news!
We met our doctor, he seems nice. Said everything looked normal, but set up an appointment to have blood drawn and an ultrasound.
Well, the ultrasound was annoying because I had to have a full bladder - and I seriously had to pee SO BAD. but it went great, we saw Bean's heart beat, and Bean! She is about the size of a grain of rice right now (I am remaining hopeful that it's a girl!) and we got her first official picture!!!!

We go back in for our actual appointment tomorrow and should have more detailed information. :)

As far as symptoms go, I really have not experienced much at all. My stomach is a little queasy sometimes, but I haven't thrown up. I haven't been constipated, but in fact have been pooping a lot. I have had some weird cravings, and aversions.. but nothing too crazy yet. I've also had some cramping, but apparently that's normal for the first trimester. Hopefully it stays this easy! :)

1 comment:

  1. I was the opposite of constipated both times. Be very thankful that you aren't throwing up all of the time.

    ReplyDelete