Wednesday, April 14, 2010

9 weeks!



I am at 9 weeks today!

I think all complications have stopped - I have not had any spotting in the past two days. I feel a little more energetic, and just feel better overall. I am able to get up and move around. I even went to class yesterday. My lunch didn't sit very well, and I got really tired and worn out, but I made it through both classes! Big accomplishment from last week, when it took everything I had to get off the couch and walk to the bathroom.

I'm feeling good today as well, so there are a lot of things I want to accomplish and get done! Hopefully I can do it. :-)

I weighed in this morning at 173.2 lbs.
When we found out we were pregnant(at 5 weeks) I weighed in at 168.8 lbs., so I've only gained about 5 so far - which is not bad at all considering for the past week I have done nothing but lay on the couch. My goal for the entire pregnancy is to try and stay under 200 lbs. I realize this probably won't happen, and I'm not going to "diet" or anything like that... but I am going to try and eat healthy and take a short walk everyday now that I'm feeling a little better. No worries, I will never push myself or overdo it - Brent will make sure of that. :-)



Food still isn't sounding good.
I tried to eat a bowl of my favorite cereal this morning, and made it through about three bites before I just couldn't stomach it anymore. Still haven't thrown up at all, but I get so nauseous that sometimes it feels like I'm going to. I am managing to keep down chocolate milk, but not actual chocolate milk... it has to be the syrup and regular milk. I'm not sure why this suddenly tastes so good, because normally I can't stand the taste of it. weird.



I've been noticing that I'm very emotion lately. I cried almost the entire episode of Biggest Loser last night. I also cry when I'm watching movies and someone has a baby. Yay hormones, I suppose. hehe. I also think my lower belly is starting to pooch up. It isn't very noticeable on the outside yet, but I can kind of see a different. My boobs are also huge, which I hadn't really noticed until yesterday. I've been lounging around in my comfies for a week, but then I went to get dressed for class yesterday and my bra doesn't even fit anymore! Other than that, not much else is changing. Still don't have many symptoms... sore boobs, weird food aversions, and nausea (but without vomiting, thank God!) Aside from the spotting last week, and having to be on bed rest I would consider myself pretty lucky.. I hope it stays this easy :-)


Also, every time Brent and I go to Wal-Mart we always stroll through and admire the baby stuff. We don't really want to buy too much because we know we will get a lot at the shower, and all they have out right now is spring clothes, which we won't need since Bean is due in November. However, yesterday we found the stroller that we really really really want!!!! Here is the link to it: http://www.walmart.com/ip/Cosco-Sprinter-Travel-System-Jungle-Harmony/13213089

We are so excited!
I can't wait til we can start putting Bean's room together. Brent says I just want to nest, which is probably true, but I have so many ideas and I just want to do it! I also can't wait until I can go shopping for Bean, and make a fun registry, and everything else! sooooo excited. :-)!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment