Sunday, April 11, 2010

Nothing New

There really isn't much new to report on.

I have been feeling a little better, and have been helping out where I can. Usually Brent just tells me to go and lay down, so I don't get much chance to do anything. I guess that is for the best right now. The spotting has eased up. We are still noticing it a little bit occasionally, but it's improving. The doctors that we have spoken with at the office still reassure us that things are more than likely okay, and that it is common for there to be some spotting in the first trimester. That doesn't really stop us (me) from worrying, but I am trying to remain positive!

Three weeks from Wednesday - May 5 - is our next OB appointment. At this one we should be able to HEAR the heartbeat!!! I am so excited for this! :)

It seems that weird cravings are not really hitting, I just go in phases. Usually it is just impossible to find ANYTHING that even remotely sounds appetizing to me, so I've been eating a lot of random things at random times. Hoping that is enough for now, since I haven't really been having "meals".

Still not much change in my body.
I realize I am only at 9 weeks (on Wednesday), but it would be nice just to have some visualization that there really is a baby in there. :)

My new goal for this bed rest time is to read, since I haven't had much chance to do that recently. I made it through one book yesterday that my mom recommended, which was really good. I have another one for today that Brent wants me to read, I just haven't felt like starting it yet. The weather looks gorgeous! I'm sad I'm stuck in here on the couch. We'll have to see if we can find a reclining type lawn/patio chair so I can at least sit outside and enjoy the sun and watch when Brent takes the boys out to play.

I have also set up an e-mail account for the baby.
You can use this to "sign in" if you wish to leave a comment on the blog.
It is a google account.
Name: BeanJohnson1117@gmail.com
Password: babyblog

I also thought it would be neat to send Bean e-mails. Tell Bean how excited you are, pictures, whatever... We aren't going to read any of them until Bean is here, I feel like this will just be a fun little way of welcoming Bean to the world :) Just send them to the same e-mail address (BeanJohnson1117@gmail.com).

Hopefully this works if you are wanting to leave comments.. let me know if you try it and it doesn't work. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment