Monday, November 29, 2010

That Time of the Year

It is officially "that time of the year".

This Christmas season, Brent is management in a retail store - that means longer days, more hours, and less time off. It's worth it because he is the only one working right  now, but it also means less family time. We are adjusting and rolling with it, but that doesn't make it less hard. At least he loves his job and the people he works with... that makes it much better for all of us. Plus, his co-workers are always receptive of my baked goods and it is about time for Christmas cookies!

Christmas aside for just a minute, this is what made my morning:

These two are my world! I love them both more than anything. :)

Unfortunately I had to wake them both up from their nap... things needed to get done.


 Time to decorate!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment