Friday, November 26, 2010

I am Thankful

I hope everyone (in America) had a wonderful Thanksgiving!

We could not have asked for a better day! It was Elly's first Thanksgiving.. we are very thankful that she is with us and that she is very healthy and happy!

My mom and Whitney came up here to celebrate with us. My mom made a delicious lunch and we all watched the Thanksgiving Day Parade. After they left Brent, Elly, and myself all went into food coma for a few hours. When we woke up we ventured out to see Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 1. The movie was amazing. I think it is my favorite of the films thus far! What was even more amazing than the movie was Elly. She slept through the entire movie, only making little noises when the movie got loud at sudden points. She was fabulous! We are so lucky to have such a great baby.

Then, around 3:30am we left the house to give Elly her first taste of Black Friday. Nuts, right? Brent thought so, but I really wanted to go... so we did. It was actually a LOT of fun. The only bad part was having to wait outside in the cold and snow to get into Target, but after that I really enjoyed myself. I got Brent's Christmas gift bought (Lord of the Rings trilogy on Blu-Ray - normally $75.99, on sale for $23.97!!!) and my favorite find: Silk Pumpkin Spice soy milk... it is SO good.

Now Brent is at work and I am cleaning the apartment in preparation for Christmas decorations! I am so excited for the holiday season this year! :)

I love my family!

No comments:

Post a Comment