Tuesday, November 23, 2010

small BIG update

We went in for Elly's check up today and she weighed in at 4 lbs. 10.8 oz.!!!!! She was 4 lbs. 7 oz. at birth, and 4 lbs. 4.6 oz. at her check up last Tuesday so she gained almost half a pound in a week!! And I am proud (and very happy) to say that we did it without supplementing with formula!

Everything else is great, and we do not have to go back to her pediatrician until her two month check up, when she will be getting her vaccinations.

Brent is off today, so we are enjoying a nice relaxing day as a family! I love it, and Elly is having LOTS of awake time right now so I think she loves it too. :)

We did her three week photo shoot (a day early) so I will have lots of pictures to load later, along with a better update BUT for now I will leave you with this:

2 comments:

  1. Awww! It was like you pressed her off button at the end. LOL. She is the cutest!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too cute! I just want to reach through the computer screen and pick her up!

    ReplyDelete