Monday, July 5, 2010

Hello Blog

I may not have many followers on here, but I feel as if I have abandoned you.

Things have been very stressful on the home front, on top of being 5 months pregnant you can get a very lazy girl. Unfortunately I have not been lazy at all. The pregnancy nesting has kicked in almost full force and I have been on an organizing, cleaning, cooking, baking frenzy!

Sadly, we have not been adventurous in our foods and they have been frozen or boxed or premade, OR we just repeat the same three or four meals every week which gets quite boring to photograph, write about, and I am sure quite boring to read about as well.

Yesterday I did break out of the norm... I made a delicious three egg omelet for lunch with shredded turkey and provolone cheese! It really hit the spot, too bad my camera battery was dead and celly pictures just don't do as well. For dinner we made quite the spread with grilled chicken salads - romaine, whole grain rotini noodles, grilled chicken breast strips, shredded colby jack cheese, cucs, tomatoes, hard boiled eggs, and craisins! YUM. Meal complete with a giant fruit tray. It really did the job of making my tummy feel better after a week or so of nasty, fried, high fat foods.

Starting this week Brent and I decided we were going to venture out and try new recipes and work out everyday, so look forward to new and exciting recipes and workout posts to chronicle our fantabulous adventure together. :)

I hope everyone else enjoyed America's birthday yesterday!

No comments:

Post a Comment