Thursday, July 1, 2010

Halfway There!!!!

Not only am I totally feeling like Betty Crocker, I am halfway done with my pregnancy! :)

Yesterday was my appointment and it went very well. I am up to 180.6 lbs. (I am blaming most of this on my recent cooking/baking binge), and my blood pressure is still perfect!! However, he checked the size of my uterus and commented that it was measuring larger than the date, so there is a possibility that I may be farther along than we though or the baby is just going to be big... I'm hoping for the first option :) This would also explain some of the feelings I've been having that we will be having an October baby.. mother's instinct :)

Still no ultrasound with a definite confirmation on the gender and all the other anatomical things they check for - heart chambers, limbs, brain, etc. but we should be finding out today!! So EXCITED. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment