Thursday, October 21, 2010

Almost There

I am now over 36 weeks, and into the final month of my first pregnancy! It has been a crazy roller coaster with lots of ups and downs, but it will all be worth it in a few weeks when we are holding our little girl!

Yesterday was our appointment, and it went really well! Everything looked great - my weight gain was good, my blood pressure is still low, and my size looked good. We heard Elly's heartbeat and it was strong, it makes me tear up every time. Then I look over at Brent and he had a smile on his face that's just as big. We love her so much already!

Our doctor decided that since I was still measuring fine and her heartbeat was so strong that we really didn't need to be hooked up to the monitors yesterday, but said that he would definitely schedule an ultrasound at next weeks appointment. I was also tested for GBS, so hopefully the results for that come back today.

Today is going to be filled with my mile-long to-do list. I have a bunch of still I want to get done, but have had no motivation the past couple of days... however today I woke up feeling ready to go :)

When Brent gets home from work I will have him take an updated belly pic, I'm getting BIG.

No comments:

Post a Comment