Friday, May 21, 2010

2nd TRIMESTER!!!

I am officially in my SECOND trimester! YAY! We have made it 1/3 of the way. We are both very excited... and are very much crossing our fingers for a girl. We have finally settled on a girl's name - a combination of things from previous posts, suggestions, and ideas... but the actual name will be a surprise until she gets here for everyone.

14 weeks!



[Disregard the fact that I look angry...] It's starting to look more like a baby bump and less like a fat pudge :-)

My next appointment is June 2, the day after we get back from Missouri. At that time they should schedule me for our next ultrasound and then we will know for sure!

Almost all of my symptoms have gone away. I am still having aversions to almost every food but it is easier to eat things now after Brent makes them or we go out. I am not feeling as nauseous anymore.. although there have been a couple of mornings where I have gagged and thrown up while brushing my teeth - this is very unusual as I never gag while brushing my teeth. Oh well, can't be lucky all the time I suppose. Overall things have gotten much better and I am getting my energy back! YAY!

And my bump is becoming more noticeable. I bought my first pair of maternity shorts yesterday, and I love them! They are so comfy I can't wait to buy more :-)



I also had my first "craving" last night... S'MORES! Brent, being the amazing guy that he is, ran to Wal-Mart to get the necessary supplies and brought them home to me. I had about 8 s'mores before the night was over... they were SO good! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment