Sunday, November 21, 2010

Oatmeal Pumpkin Spice Cookies

Delicious.

These cookies were definitely a success. They were chewy, moist, and had the perfect pumpkin taste! I got the recipe from Julie, and after seeing it I knew immediately that I wanted to try them. SO glad I did.... and I'm pretty sure Brent is too. :)

Recipe:
Ingredients
  • 1 c. packed brown sugar
  • 1/2 c. sugar
  • 1 egg
  • 1/4 c. water
  • 1 c. canned pumpkin
  • 1 stick butter, softened
  • 1 tsp. vanilla extract
  • 3 c. old fashioned oats
  • 1 c. all purpose flour
  • 1/2 tsp. baking soda
  • 1 tsp. pumpkin pie spice
  • 2/3 c. slivered almonds (walnuts or pecans would also be delicious)

Directions

  • Preheat oven to 350 degrees
  • Mix sugars, egg, water, pumpkin, butter and vanilla
  • Combine oats, flour, baking soda and pumpkin pie spice and slowly mix into the sugar mixture until evenly combined
  • Bake for 13 – 15 minutes
  • Enjoy!
I highly recommend making these! They are very easy and extremely delicious.

No comments:

Post a Comment